Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Shield of God

Evening Scripture Reading

"About Benjamin he said: "Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders." (Deuteronomy 33: 12 NIV)

"Blessed are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will trample down their high places." (Deuteronomy 33: 29 NIV)

"But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." (Psalm 3: 3 NIV)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5: 12 NIV)

"My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart." (Psalm 7: 10 NIV)

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him...You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great." (Psalm 18: 30, 35 NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter Stats
work sydney
work sydney Counter